Tuesday 8 March 2016

Node, Mongo and KeystoneJS - where to start to build a advanced filtering search?

I'm looking to build an advanced search with filtering, however I don't know where to start, googling if proving hard to find definitive answers so I thought I'd ask the node forum.I'd like to build this under KeystoneJS CRM and take advantage of its relationships features. Ironically, the backend has the same filtering functionality that I'd like to build for the front end, however it's not abstracted into a package or the like.Can anyone point me in the direction of building something like the filter button at http://ift.tt/1URbz9H (login: demo@keystonejs.com, pass: demo) but for the front end? I'm going to try and reverse engineer this from the github source....

Submitted March 09, 2016 at 01:23AM by FickleLife

No comments:

Post a Comment